[WiiU/3DS] Super Smash Bros.

[WiiU/3DS] Super Smash Bros.

Gibt zwar noch nix neues zum neuen SSB aber die News ist relativ interessant:
      eventhubs.com/news/2011/jun/11…d-appear-next-smash-bros/
      "Oh man... I see you never learn. The only reason I took that brat up on his invitation was because I was bored. All the questions about what he's after, or what's going to happen to this town? I don't give a damn about any of it."

psnprofiles.com/Darkrai3890

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Sunblade“ ()

ne ich möchte jez auch ne begründung hören. ich finde ryu, ken, sagat, chun li würden auf jedenfall super reinpassen. wenn snake es ins spiel geschafft hat wieso sollten sf chars das nicht schaffen bzw nicht in das spiel reinpassen? ich würds super finden!
      IRUA Je vous viole tous
      Was hat das ganze bitte mit Snake zu tun? Um genau zu sein nichts.
      Ausserdem ist Konami nicht gleich Capcom.

Solche Kiddy Chars wie Megaman könnten ggf. Platz finden weil sie in das Image passen, aber ernsthaft daran zu glauben das SF Charactere "sinnvoll" dort platz finden ist utopie.
      Lucy mal ab davon das SF viel zu skillig ist für Smash und das ganze System hinter den Chars total in den arsch gehen würde durch die Funktionsweise von Smash :ugly
      Son Megaman mit Beam, ner Bombe und nem Tritt könnt ich mir noch vorstellen, aber alles andere nicht. :ugly
      Snake passt da auch null rein, ist aber wie gesagt von Konami und die stehen IMO Nintendo nähe als Capcom....
      It was announced today that Sora Ltd. and Namco Bandai are working together on the latest Super Smash Bros. title. Project lead, Masahiro Sakurai, and Namco Bandai producer, Masaya Kobayashi ( Ridge Racer, Go Vacation), talked about the collaboration.

Masahiro Sakurai

Hello, I’m Masahiro Sakurai, the director of the Super Smash Bros. series.

It’s my personal belief that the only time a creative product really resonates is in that first moment when it’s actually in front of you.

With that said, I’ve realized that if we keep the new Super Smash Bros. title’s development structure secret, it’ll only create more and more speculation, and I won’t be able to develop the game with any freedom. That’s why I’ve decided to announce this news right now, even though it’s still very early on.

I would love to provide more information, but for now, I’m going to stay quiet until I have something solid to show you.

The project has just gotten started. Bear in mind that not only are we developing two titles simultaneously, but we announced the project before we even started actual development, so I’m afraid we will likely have to keep you waiting for quite a while. Please be patient.

Currently, the prototype prepared by Namco Bandai Games and Namco Bandai Studios’ special team looks pretty good, and it’s working great. In order to take advantage of the fact that there will be versions for two different systems, and to maximize and offer fun new gameplay elements, the entire team is going to work hard together. Thank you.

Masaya Kobayashi

Hello, everyone. I’m Masaya Kobayashi of Namco Bandai Studios. I’m so honored to be able to join the Smash Bros. team–that globally popular series of which Japan is particularly proud—and to work alongside of Mr. Sakurai.

In order to make Mr. Sakurai proud, we will take on this project with Namco Bandai’s best staff! Yoshito Higuchi, the producer and the director of the “Tales” series, Tetsuya Akatsuka, producer and director of “Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme Vs.,” the art director/sound director of the “SoulCalibur” series, the main development team staff from the “Tekken” series… and that’s just for starters. All the top creators from Namco Bandai are gathered here to create a never-before-seen dream team for this project. We will fully utilize our experience and knowledge in action/fighting game development, technical capability, and organizational strength, and we hereby promise you that we will develop the best and most powerful “Super Smash Bros.” title ever! Don’t miss it!

Representative works:

Masaya Kobayashi

“Ridge Racer” series
      “We Ski” (Wii) series
      “Go Vacation” (Wii)
      Yoshito Higuchi

“SoulCalibur” series
      “Tales of the Abyss“
      “Tales of Vesperia“
      Lol, ich sehe Tales of Vesperia und Tales of the Abyss. Wenn da iwas von spielbar ist dann raste ich aus, aber wird wohl noch dauern. Namco Bandai hat mich bisher nicht bei ihren Titeln enttäuscht, das wird wohl laufen. ^^
      "Oh man... I see you never learn. The only reason I took that brat up on his invitation was because I was bored. All the questions about what he's after, or what's going to happen to this town? I don't give a damn about any of it."

psnprofiles.com/Darkrai3890
      Naja ich denke, der ein oder andere Kämfper aus Soul Calibur oder Tekken könnte mit dabei sein, aber im großen und ganzen kümmert sich Namco denke ich mal ums Kampfsystem und um andere Modi. :ugly
      Wii U ID: Timo_94
      3Ds Code: 0989-2095-9521
      MK-Wii.de Moderator
      Magic Box: Masahiro Sakurai from HAL Laboratory, producer of Kirby and Smash Bros. series had an hour of keynote speech at CEDEC developer conference, he mentioned that in the upcoming Smash Bros title, all characters will have new skills, there are many new characters, and it is fun to work on these features.
      Zoruark statt Lucario erscheint mir offensichtlich.

Dann würden sie den einzigsten Char wegnehmen, den ich einigermassen spielen kann ^^

Vorher wurde Mewtu ja durch Lucario ersetzt, aber das Skillset blieb fast das selbe und ich kann mir schlecht ein Zoroark vorstellen, welches gleich wie Mewtu oder Lucario agiert. ;) Ich fänds schade.

Ich glaube nicht, dass Nintendo mit Fremd-Franchise-Charakteren Gas geben wird, da würden zu viele Nintendo-Charaktere verloren gehen.
      "I am all of me!"
      To clear up any confusion fans may have had on the direction of the latest Smash Bros. title, Katsuhiro Harada made a few statements recently about the project, noting that series creator, Masahiro Sakurai, would once again be the lead on this title.

Namco Bandai will be helping out on both games for the Wii U and 3DS, handling development.

Harada was asked if the Tekken team would be getting involved, and he stressed that, "Sakurai is directing," but noted that Namco of course has lots of experience making fighters.

Harada added that he would not be saying how the next Smash Bros. title should play, or which characters should appear. Harada was very clear that even though Namco is developing the new Smash Bros. title, Sakurai is in charge of them. This is still very much Sakurai's game.

"We’ll be providing our expertise when asked," said Harada, "but it's not like we'll (the Tekken Team) be making the game."

Namco Bandai noted that developers who might have worked on the Tekken games could be assigned to work on the next Smash Bros. games.