United LAN 07/10 - Important stuff for all those who are not able to communicate in German

United LAN 07/10 - Important stuff for all those who are not able to communicate in German

Our team decided to overthink the whole concept of the United LAN since we experienced a quite silent United LAN 12/09. This event shall bring you something new and that is why we changed the structure of our tounaments first.
      We are going to put something unconventional in our pool, a Xbox 360 and PlayStation3 tournament. Besides of that we want surprise you with the WTF?-Day but I spare that for later to keep you excited.
      But fear not, the focus of this event still will be the competition within the scene. Great players of Germany will participate to compete and hold steady.
      Are you prepared to accept this challenge and match with the strongest players in Germany. Want to get flamed by another players face-to-face or just meet them to get know each other?
      Then participate!
      If you reached the age of sixteen and going to bring a great mood to Meschede, I am look forward to biding you welcome.
      The location provides enough area for over 100 players, provides toilets and showers and enough area to sleep.
      Please note that you should cover yourself with enough food because it is very hard to get some if you are not with a car. But we will do our best to provide enough drink and food for the whole event.
      The registration which started at 01.04.2010 will be completed if you send me an e-mail (anmeldung@united-lan.de) with the below-mentioned information:
      Name:
      Nickname:
      Clan:
      Are you able to provide some TVs? (Please note the discounts):
      If you need further information do not hesitate to gather them at "Status" or contact myself via Skype: XxSunbladexX or Windows Live: RobertBrandl@gmx.net

We are look forward to organizing an fantastic event with you!

Your United LAN Team

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Sunblade“ ()