Challenge Liga (FZGX)

Re: Challenge Liga (FZGX)

lol, ihr müssts ja ned wörtlich so machen, aber so was in der art wär schon ok denk ich, so wie bleigewichte mal in der dtm

<span style="color:red;"><span style="font-size:7pt;">
      When a man lies
      He murders some part of the world
      These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
      All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
      Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?
      </font></font>

It is very hard to make there a good time. Yesterday I tried some times. Puh, I thought it would be easier. But when its hard we all have to play more so I think I will try again today and post my first time in the evening.

It would be great when we change one of our challenge rules after this challenge. I think we should say from now that the worst player of the challenge should now be able to say the next track and pilot. When we not change that, always the same player chose the tracks. At the beginning it was so. Than we said that the first one can take a track. And now I think we should go back to the old rule. Is this ok for you all? What are you meaning Chrizzle you are the leader of the challenge competition!^^
      ;)

Besprechen wir erst mal die Regeln heute Abend Falcon. Wir arbeiten die aus und dann editierst du sie bitte in den allerersten Post von dir. Du hast ja diesen Thread damals aufgemacht. Das wäre glaub ich das beste. Wir wissen ja wie die Regeln lauten nur ich bin dafür, dass wir sie verständlich aufschreiben und das in deutsch und englisch.

okay flacon on friday you will see a time!^^
      @rule question:
      yeah we can change that to have more change in the challenge but if you all want to keep that the winner choses next track and ship(what i think is best because so it's worth winning a challenge) i would agree with that, too!
      just post your opinions everybody!!!
      Veritas vos liberabit! - Die Wahrheit wird euch befreien!

ähm, jungs, könntet ihr bitte wieder anfangen dt zu reden? nigs gegen eng, aber sin n dt forum ;)
      @topic
      wie seit ihr so schnell? diesmal hab ich echt alles rausgeholt, und es is trotzdem die schlechtste zeit :schock

<span style="color:red;"><span style="font-size:7pt;">
      When a man lies
      He murders some part of the world
      These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
      All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
      Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?
      </font></font>

Chrizzle schrieb am 28.06.2006 19:24
      but if you all want to keep that the winner choses next track and ship(what i think is best because so it's worth winning a challenge)

i agree with that.

btw, i know why my time was slow. on second lap, i was taking right path, but it's way faster to take the left one, cause you boost more. i got 1'32"643 with an average run (36"456 - 28"108 - 28"079)
      i don't know wich path you were taking falcon.
      to be continued...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „iowa“ ()

1. lap: right path
      2. lap: left path
      3. lap: right path

thats unbeliebable how can you drive so fast, i can't believe it. i want to drive f-zero in real not in a game aaaaaaaaaaaaaa it is a dream wich will never we real :heulsuse :heulsuse

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Falcon“ ()

@Falcon

Chrizzle´s GC steht bei mir deswegen kann er erst am Freitag ne Zeit machen. Da ist nämlich wieder Zocknacht.
      Sorry dass ich gestern nicht on war. Hatte Tennis bis um 8 Uhr.^^
      Heute bin ich aber da.
      Ich hab schon ne Zeit gefahren die ist aber bis jetzt zu schlecht, als dass es sich rentieren würde sie hier einzutragen.

so bin heute gefahren:

01 33 036
      00 36 634
      00 28 767
      00 27 635

es ist aber auf alle fälle wenn alles perfekt ist eine 1 31 9xx drin. meine beste opener war noch 2 zehntel schneller + 5 zehntel in der zweiten runde + 2-3 in der letzten. dann könnte es gerade so die zeit geben. auf jeden fall ist iowa mit seiner 1 32 6xx schon fast am maximum.^^