F-Zero X Rankings

F-Zero X Rankings

Ich hab mir mal erlaubt ne Umfrage dazu zu starten vielleicht bekommen wir FZX Freaks endlich unsere Rankings^^

F-Zero X Rankings

<p><form action="/" method="post"><input type="hidden" name="action" value="vote"><input type="hidden" name="posting" value="0057923632820763671"><table><tr><td>Wollt ihr F-Zero X Rankings?</td><td><select name="Q:1"><option value="1">Ja Bitte</option><option value="2">Auf keinen Fall</option><option value="3">Nein Danke</option><option value="5">Mal schaun</option></select></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" align="center"><input type="submit" value="Abstimmen"></td></tr></table></form></p>

Umfrage nur für registrierte Mitglieder.

Antworten zu 'Wollt ihr F-Zero X Rankings?':

Ja Bitte: 7

Auf keinen Fall: 0

Nein Danke: 2

Mal schaun: 2

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Falcon“ ()

Re: F-Zero X Rankings

<p><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">Quote:</font><hr>PDM schrieb am 13.02.2005 16:17
      @falcon
      kennst du die FZX videos? da springen die über den schlenker in der pipe einfach rüber und kürzen den ganzen streckenteil ab.<hr></blockquote></p>
      bin gerade dabei mir das video zu saugen muss es mal versuchen nachzumachen^^
      du hast meine frage aber noch net beantwortet^^

<p><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">Quote:</font><hr>PDM schrieb am 13.02.2005 19:47
      ich bin in FZX nie auf zeit gefahren, außer im deathrace.<hr></blockquote></p>
      ich bin auch net so groß auf zeiten gefahren es macht aber trotzdem spass
      och bitte lieber PDM bitte gib uns die rankings

<p><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">Quote:</font><hr>PDM schrieb am 14.02.2005 14:07
      woher soll ich das wissen? denk dir doch as aus, frag andere leute die du kennst... warum soll immer ich werbung machen?<hr></blockquote></p>
      ich hab ja net gesagt das du werbung machen sollst wo steht das?

@falcon: pdm macht meistens in anderen foren ( z.b n-zone forum) werbung.
      ich glaub so bin ich auch auf diese seite gekommen, oder wars doch mahrla der mich drauf aufmerksam gemacht hat. hm . weiß auch nicht mehr so genau.

aber wenn du unbeding vergleiche sehen willst, guck doch mal bei mfo oder cyberscore nach, die haben da auch rankings zu dem spiel.

I think there should be X rankings too. X was my first F-Zero so my times on it are very good, so of course I would say I like it. do we want all techniques (DTD, ACIDTD, floating, BRS, BRSIF180IFRTIACIDTD, etc), or just jumper settings?

and Falcon, for White land 2: I have a 48"014 time PAL there using the DTD strat, for a written strat instead of a video...

Pick Blood Hawk or Night Thunder, 0%. I used NT (referred to from here on).

Lap 1: Railside the right hand rail, and slide the pipe. Hit the dash plate and boostslide to the left hand side, double tap Z here then switch very quickly to the right hand side and double tap R. At the dip double tap Z then R, go off to the right and prepare your DTD. Hold down-right on the analog, tap Z a few times to get into position and then DTDZ like a maniac! Land further down the track by the dash plate and continue from here, sometimes if you are going extremely quickly the engine will cut like a momentum technique. continue double tapping the right hand side for speed, then before the dash plate on the left slide left, hit the plate and boostslide-into-TDD. A good TDD can net you 1600+ PAL. A good TDD requires you to press down quickly once you rise up. Land cleanly, get energy and go into lap 2.

Lap 2: Boost, land in the pipe and boostslide. Hit the plate, and follow the double tap strat from lap 1 but just keep boosting. Lift off at the same point, prepare and again DTDZ like a maniac! When DTDing you should boost so it is still there when you land, keep your speed above 2000. Time your TDD well and dont blow it, a TDD can make or break a lap regardless of the DTD.

Lap 3: Same as lap 2 but by the end you may be out of energy. Thus, a good TDD is vital.

Hope that helps. It took me months to do, absolute concentration, but it is definately possible.