fzerocentral.com - tot!

fzerocentral.com - tot!

Tuesday [Jan-13-2004]

As many of you have seen, the site has become inactive. It has become too much for me. Unfortunately, the addition of GX pushed my manual updating system past its reasonable limits, and pushed me to new heights of stress.

Thank you to the many people who have helped make this site work so well for so long. I greatly appreciate the contributions of each and every one of you.

This system is too cumbersome (and inefficient) to teach, so I will not consider giving the site to someone else to run. It's been a great two and a half years, but it has come to an end. The site will remain for two or three months and then disappear when the domain name and the hosting package expire.

Schluss, aus, Ende mit www.fzerocentral.com. Tja das war es dann wohl mit einer der größten Nintendo Ranking Pages im Netz.....
      mariokart64.com, the-elite.net, anyone?

Re: fzerocentral.com - tot!

kann ich nur unterstreichen, the-elite.net wird nicht sterben. im perfect dark forum gehts ab als wäre pd vorgestern erschienen, ständig neue strategien und rekorde...

ist natürlich schade für eure f-zero elite, aber was will man machen?