EF vs G37

Hi Tiersie,

my name is darkshadow and I'm the leader of our Pokemon squad. Sorry if i have to dissapoint you, but our squad is inactive until the beginning of July. It would be a pleasure for me to accept your challenge around this period of time. You can also contact me in ICQ, Skype etc., there we can talk about a fitting date!
      "Oh man... I see you never learn. The only reason I took that brat up on his invitation was because I was bored. All the questions about what he's after, or what's going to happen to this town? I don't give a damn about any of it."

psnprofiles.com/Darkrai3890
      Hey Tierse *S*

superplayers.de/g37clanpage/in…=showonly&only=squad&id=9

Here are our Pokemon matches, as you see, we only battled german clans so far. I hope its still enough :D

While I am not member of the pkmn-squad, I think its inactive due to the release of platinum and the time needed to get an appropiate team together.
      Mahrla (05:45 PM) : ich finde die aussage, dass man RL hat, eh dumm.
      Real-Life heißt für mich, dass ich zocke

Lyca schrieb:

While I am not member of the pkmn-squad, I think its inactive due to the release of platinum and the time needed to get an appropiate team together.

Yeah, that's exactly the reason, why we're inactive at the moment. I hope you understand that. ^^
      "Oh man... I see you never learn. The only reason I took that brat up on his invitation was because I was bored. All the questions about what he's after, or what's going to happen to this town? I don't give a damn about any of it."

psnprofiles.com/Darkrai3890
      Yes, like they already said, Pkmn Platinum was just released 2 weeks ago and we still need a few more weeks to build new teams (with new platinum move tutor moves for example). So a CW in July would be great.

Concerning other clans we challenged: NFO and WEC seem to be the best option for you, if you want to challenge German clans. Most other clans from the list (posted by Lyca) are already down or don't play Pokemon anymore.

And how we usually count points:
      1 win = 1 point

If it's a tie, then the remaining pokemon count. Let's say you beat us with 4 pokemon left. Then it's 1 point for you and a statistic of 4:0.
      Then our player beats your 2nd player with 3 pkmn left. Then it's 1 point for us with a stat of 3:0.

End result would be 1 : 1, but with a stat of 3 : 4 for you, so you would win.

Sometimes people just count the number of remaining pokemon, but I don't really like that. Let's say I start with Gyarados and you with a fire pkmn. I dragon dance, you switch to your physical wall. Now I flinch you 1-2 times with waterfall and your physical wall is dead. And then it could be possible that I rape your whole team just with Gyarados. Then we have 3 other fights and your team always wins with 1 pokemon left. So if we just count the number of remaining pokemon, we would win with 6:3. But you won 3 matches, so with the other rule (1 win = 1 point) you would win 3:1.
      And maybe it's just me, but I think winning a match is more important than being lucky to win 1 match with 6:0. I hope you understand what I mean.
      Oh I most certainly do, I was hoping you wouldn't use that how many pokés left rule, since the amount of pokémon you have left does not mean anything most of the time. You gave the gyarados example, but I could just switch out my badly hurt pokémon aswell to win with greater numbers and win that way. Anyway thanks for explaining Mahrla. We will use that point system too.

I'm looking forward to July.