Mario Kart Wii: G37 versus EF

Mario Kart Wii: G37 versus EF

Hallo G37!

Entschuldiging wenn ich Fehlers mache. Ich bin nicht Deutsch.
    Ich bin Gymmo von der Excessive Force clan. Wir wollen Sie gerne herausfordern zum einem Mario Kart Wii Duell!

Die Regeln:

- Vier, fünf oder sechs Spielers pro Clan. Sie wählt.
    - Acht Rennen. Beide Clans wählen vier Rennen.
    - Wir benutzen ein Figur Teamsystem. Jede Team hat drei Figuren. Das System vermeit Konfusion wenn Mann sein Mitstreiter von sein Gegner must unterscheiden. Ein List mit Teams kan Mann finden auf unsere Site.

Ich hoffe, das Sie akzeptieren. Die Excessive Force Clan Site ist excessiveforce.sytes.net/.

Bis bald!
    Gymmo

Re: Mario Kart Wii: G37 versus EF

No, no, I didn't say that everyone is playing Brawl.
    I just said that Ebu, Kawk and PGanon are playing Brawl and they wanted to take part in a War against EF.

But back to topic:
    Yeah, a MKWii war would be nice against EF.
    So of course we accept.

But we already have a few wars this week, so is next week ok for you?
    Maybe next monday or tuesday? I think we will play 6on6, because you are one of the best clans and so 6 people from us can play against you^^

Btw. like Cybe said, you can speak English. And do you still play DKR DS? Because I don't see a DKR DS Squad on the EF page.

A relief I can speak English. :)
    Well, unfortunately I'm gone from the 11th to the 23rd, and since I'd like to participate in this war we should race after the 23nd. You can pick any day then, it's your choice. 6 on 6 is fine.

I stopped playing Diddy Kong Racing DS in december 2007. I wasn't bored of the game, but there was no community left. Excessive Force is a Wii only clan, I joined it when playing Mario Kart Wii. But in the DKRDS days I was a fearsome member of Krunchclan *winks at Hardys*.

Gymmo

Anonymer User schrieb am 05.08.2008 10:50
    But in the DKRDS days I was a fearsome member of Krunchclan *winks at Hardys*.

AHH
    This brings back some memories lolol.

@Mahrla
    Ihr solltet eurer stärkstes Team zusammentrommeln.Die sind verdammt gut in MKW.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Hardys“ ()

Anonymer User schrieb am 05.08.2008 10:50
    A relief I can speak English. :)
    Well, unfortunately I'm gone from the 11th to the 23rd, and since I'd like to participate in this war we should race after the 23nd. You can pick any day then, it's your choice. 6 on 6 is fine.

Gymmo

Ok, no problem. Monday, 25th would be a good date. I hope that's ok for you.
    I will tell you our 4 races 1-2 days before the clanwar.

Just one question about the team characters: Some people think, that Funky is better than other heavy characters. So the clan that can use Funky maybe has an advantage?
    Would it be ok, when both clans only use Miis? We can make Miis with black faces, so you can use your normal Miis (I think that all of you have white faces). So one clan is black, the other clan is white on the map.

Monday, 25th it is then. :)
    I think your idea for black/white Mii teams is good. I will ask EF's squad leader about it. Though I don't think Funky has got that big of an advantage online. The top speed difference is very small, and items nullify any 0.1 second difference that could have been made in a WiFi race.

Gymmo

Tomorrow's the big day!
    We haven't settled a time yet. How about 14.00 GMT? ( that's 15.00 for us ). And I think that since we're playing 6 on 6, we can race three grand prixs. That way, each player can choose their favourite track ( 12 tracks in total ).

Gymmo

Hmm, 14:00 GMT is a bit early for most of us, because of school/work.

We would prefer a date in the evening (18, 19 or 20 GMT).
    If you don't have time tomorrow evening, then we could also play on tuesday or so.

But 14 GMT is definetely too early for us.

Edit:
    Btw. do you have MSN or ICQ? I think we need a way to communicate to exchange FCs and so on.

And shall we play with black miis and your clan with white miis?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Mahrla“ ()

The problem is I'm ill right now, and I'm not going to perform at a very high level if the war is to be played at a late hour tomorrow. But maybe I'll be better by tomorrow. Let's just count on that. In the worst situation, I can be replaced by another EF'er. I would like to take 18.00 GMT if that's possible.

Exchanging MSN is a good idea. My address is greatgymmo(AT)gmail.com

Gymmo

Lyca hier.

auch hier nochmal gute rennen G37! War schön, nach dem Nintendo-Lan Turnier mal wieder ein paar von euch zu treffen :)

wer von euch is Pgan? der hat mich geaddet xD da mein Platz langsam knapp wird, möchte ich wissen, wer da in der FL ist. Mahrla werd ich wohl drin behalten. fährt VNG noch? der is auch noch in meiner FL.

Also PGanon ist ... hmm, halt Phantomganon. Ka, wie ich erklären soll, wer das ist^^
    VNG fährt nicht mehr (oder nur noch ganz selten).

Und wenn du meinen FC behalten willst, ist das auch keine gute Idee, weil das gestern nur mein FC für Clanwars war. Normal nutze ich einen anderen FC.
    Weil meine Liste halt auch so voll ist, hab ich extra für CWs nen neuen account gemacht. Damit ich immer den Raum aufmachen kann. Aber sonst nutz ich den Account halt nie.