Clanwar : G37 VS Alliance Rainbow

Clanwar : G37 VS Alliance Rainbow

Hi there ! :)

Sorry, I don't speak german, so I'm gonna write in English, hope you'll understand...! ^^
    Well, I'm a member of the french Mario Strikers Charged Football team "Alliance Rainbow", and we'd like to play an international clanwar with the G37 Team !
    As you can see on our board (alliance-rainbow.xooit.com), we've won a lot of clanwars, and we're still trying to find new international teams to play with. I saw today that G37 Mahrla was the player of the day, I did a little search on Google and here I am ! :D

Well, if you accept my idea of clanwar, here are the rules that we use for our clanwars :

1. It will be the best of 3 matches and each match lasts for a length of 3 minutes.
    2. We play the matches on a classic pitch (E.g. the underground).
    3. You get 10pts for a win, 1 point for a loss and 1 point for every goal you score (basically the same scoring system as ranked matches).
    All right ? ;)

Our line-up will be composed of 5 players, even more if you have many players who want to play this clanwar !
    When I'll know their names, I'll post here their MSCF friend code and their MSN address.

I hope that you'll accept, because it would be very very fun. :)
    See ya later guys,
    [AR]Trotro

alliance-rainbow.xooit.com/t41…el-Coupe-des-Teams-25.htm

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „[AR]Trotro“ ()

Re: Clanwar : G37 VS Alliance Rainbow

Bienvenu! Mon francais est mauvais, ainsi je repond en anglais.

Your idea sounds good to make a clanwar. But I'm not sure if I can find 5 players from our clan who want to play. Because many of us are already inactive or only rarely play the game.
    So maybe is it ok, if I ask 3-4 people from other German clans? So that we can make a war Germany vs Alliance Rainbow (France)?

And a second question: do you always use the third rule for the scoring system (10 points for winner, 1 point for looser, +1 point for each score)? In Germany we usually use a system, where you just get 1 point for a win. Because with your system a player, who has a defensive team, can't score so many goals and so he won't get many points.
    Of course we can use these rules, I'm just asking.

If you don't like the idea with other German clans, then I think I can only find 2-3 active players from our clan. So 2 players have to play 2 times.

Hi !

Well, we'd prefer to make a clanwar only with 3 or 4 G37 players than playing with german players. Actually, we've also proposed an another clanwar to the german team Nferno ; so if you don't mind, we could do a 3 vs 3 or 4 vs 4 war...? :D

Answering to your question, yes in France we always use this rule ! ^^
    All the french teams use this rule, because it takes account of the victory or the defeat, of course, but it takes also account of the number of goals... We think that it's more interesting and that every match gets more important than ever with this system (sorry, I don't really know how to explain in English, but I'm not sure that I could explain even in French xD). Well, if you don't mind too, we'd prefer to use this rule. ;)

So tell me how many players you can find (3, 4, maybe 5...? :) ), and we'll see.

I'm really happy to see that you're interested in this project ! ^^

Oh, a last thing... Congratz for yesterday, Mahrla ! ;)

Hi I`m also interested in this war :)
    But I need time to get my old skills. So... when do you want to fight us? I`m not the best player of our clan so... it would be nice, when I haven`t to play against your best player ;)
    This one is for Mahla our big Talent ;)
    So
    bienvenue mes francais amis, je vais exercer pour vous. :)

P.s. Do you have some other squads in your clan, too? I`m thinking of DS games like Pokémon, Tetris DS, MKDS etc. ???

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „vng“ ()