Pox of Mox

ich hab samshady nach seiner strategie für 2:15.0 gefragt, hier mal seine antwort.

Hi CC !

I'll try to explain the strat, i don't speak german but i'll put the strat in english and in french, i hope that will be able to help you.

You start near the 1st zone, run by the way who pass on the 1st zone, take the 2nd zone, then the 3rd zone.
      Take the plasma weapon near this zone and kill (quickly) the ennemis when there are all TOGETHER.
      It's important for they respaw in the same time.
      Run towards the 4th zone.
      Stop near the speed bonus(after the 2nd door i think) and wait 38/40 sec, take the speed bonus, then the 4th zone, then kill them ( all of course) in the long way and continu to run towards the 5th zone.
      During this time, they respaw and run for take the 4th zone.
      Take the 5 th zone and run to the 4th zone.
      Kill them but not too early for have the 5th zone a second time (take the 4th zone if they had the time to take it) and wait at this zone.
      You currently have 4 zones, and you had 5 zone two times.
      Now, wait and kill them all the time and run towards the 5th zone during THE LAST 15 secondes, if you do that correctly, you will have the 5th zone and they will haven't the 4th = 2.15.0 with 36 point.

15 sec = 2 zone
      30 sec = 3 zones
      45 sec = 4 zones
      1.00 min = 5 zones
      1.15 min = 5 zones
      1.30 min = 4 zones
      1.45 min = 4 zones
      2.00 min = 4 zones
      2.15 min = 5 zones

= 36 zones

Voila, je te le met en français, mais je sais pas si ça t'aide plus :

Tu commences près de la 1ere base, tu la prends et tu cours vers la 2nd, puis la 3eme, là tu prends la mitrailleuse à plasma et tu les tues TOUS quand ils sont ensemble (pour qu'ils réapparaissent en meme temps apres).
      Tu cours vers la 4eme base, mais tu attends au boost de vitesse, tu le prends vers 38/40 secondes et là tu prends la 4eme base.
      Tu vas les croiser dans la grosse "avenue", tu les tues tous et tu fonces vers la 5eme base.
      Une fois que tu as les 5 bases, tu les suis vers la 4eme, et tu la récuperes en les tuant tous.
      Maintenant, tu attends les dernieres 15 secondes pour foncer, les tuer une derniere fois pour les ralentir et prendre la 5eme base sans qu'ils aient le temps de prendre la 4eme.
      Voila, ça te fait un total de 36 points en 2.15 min Wink

Good luck.

habs noch nicht ausprobiert, aber werde das nachher wohl mal tun.

Re: Pox of Mox

Ha, das ist genau eine der möglichen Strats die ich schon vor zwei Wochen im NGC Forum vorgeschlagen hatte. Nur war mir diese Strat noch nicht gelungen, weil die Mox immer zu zerstreut waren, nicht genug beieinander. Wusste auch nicht ob es so klappen könnte. Geht also doch.... Ist also nur übungs- und Geduldsache. Diese Strat funktioniert zeitlich auch nur, wenn man bei 15 Sekunden schon zwei Punkte hat.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Questrobin“ ()

Re: Pox of Mox

also wenn ich mir jez das richtige liga spiel darunter vorstelle ist diese mission doch leicht (und ich würde meinen so wie sie von samshady erklärt wurde triffte das auch auf meine strategie zu). ich hatte da nämlich das glück das alle gegner immer auf einem punkt waren bzw auch immer an ein und dem selben punkt respawned wurden, weshalb ich mich einfach nur in einen gang stellen brauchte, auf die gegner wartete und die dann umgbracht habe. da die aber zu blöd waren mal wo anders langzulaufen und ich auch schon einige zonen eingenommen hatte, hatte ich schnell irgendeine gute zeit (war gold oder platin, weiß aber nicht mehr welche zeit ich dot genau hab, so richtig gut war es allerdings noch nicht)