[Rekorde] F-Zero X

Re: [Rekorde] F-Zero X

@chilledtbk:
      ja ich bin bester deutscher snaker bei FZGX(glaube ich jedenfalls weil ich alle rekorde hab)^^
      jaja meine signatur ich weiss ich geb gerne an ja ich ändere sie.^^
      also ich mach heute nochmal das PT1 video weil wo ich es vorgestern aufgenommen hab hatte ich doofe lichtverhältnisse.^^
      hey tim du bist besser als ich auf MC1 menno(aber auch nur um 1 sekunde)^^
      ich sitz gerade nur an PT1 um meinen rekord zu verbessern hab auf PT1 eine 01'29''XXX zeit
      (wie kommt nur BPA auf ne 01'19''XXX?)
      ich würde da gerne mal wissen wie man da fahren sollte weil es gibt auf MFO kein PT1 video :(
      möchte echt gerne mal wissen welche strategie BPA auf PT1 anwendet. :glotzer
      ich fahre auch zurzeit auf S1 da bin ich 00'00''700 hinter BPA ich denke das ich mir dort den ersten Rekord hole^^

so ich habe vor einigen wochen eine e-mail von BPA wo alle technicken erklärt sind bekommen.^^
      hier die e-mail(wer english halbwegs kann wird es schon verstehen ich versteh es ja auch^^)
      @chilledtbk: hoffentlcih hilft dir das

Hi Stefan.

I assume you have downloaded videos from MFO showing DTDs, etc.? There is also a very good bit there that was made by Michael Houghton, demonstrating all the different techniques. But I will type them anyway:
      Sliding- Pick a machine with E grip (Blood Hawk and Night Thunder are easily the best), set it to 0% settings on the accel/max speed graph. When you take a corner, say a right hander, turn right and hold Z. When turning left, press left and hold R. This is a basic technique that is key to practically every circuit, it feels weird at first but after some practise you'll quickly get the hang of it. Smooth slides and tight cornering are key, its sort of similar to MTS but you have more control. If you use a boost during sliding, your speed goes up a large amount, to over 1100kmh. A very good place to practise sliding and boostsliding is Port Town 1 and Devil's Forest 3.
      Railsliding- When on a straight, get close to a rail, say the right hand rail, and slide into it. Now control your vehicle so it is about 45 degrees into the wall, and drive. Although it drains your energy it is very useful on first laps and keeping up speed on the first lap. A good place to practise is Silence 1 and Devil's Forest 1. If you boost during railsliding, you'll go extremely quickly on a straight but your energy runs out quickly. Railsliding is very hard to do but after a while you can get the right 'feel' quickly.

Now, after DTDs there are several more techniques:

ACIDTD- When in mid air, you can control your machine so it can be set up for a DTD. Although circumstances vary from circuit to circuit, a good place to practise is Space Plant. At the start, railslide on the right hand rail, and keep your speed at above 800kmh (PAL). You should lift up at the top of the hill, and at this point you should:
      1) Let go of Z.
      2) Rotate the control stick from right to down-left, and press Z a few times.
      3) Press up-left, and tap R like crazy! Also shift from up-left to up-right. This DTD is hard to land and is extremely quick, 2000kmh +, but it saves you over 6 seconds on the Staff Ghost.
      Keep doing ACIDTDs over and over, Space Plant is a very good circuit to do. You can also do it on Big Blue 1, by going to the right hand side of the 'tube', double-tapping R, sliding leftwards and you are in the air. Now do the same as Space Plant, but the other way around- you are double-tapping Z, not R. This is extremely difficult to do consistantly so I suggest doing Space Plant first.
      TDD- Known as "True Diagonal Dive", this is similar to DTD but more useful in low-speed situations. Try it on White Land 2. At the end, where the half-pipe has a dash plate, hit the plate, boostslide left, and press "down" at the same time. Now you are in the air, and should be travelling at 1600kmh+! This is another very hard technique, but is also useful on Devil's Forest 2.
      Tunnel Dive- I find it very hard to do a tunnel dive, but it is very useful on Sand Ocean 1. Driving a 75% Twin Noritta, drive up very smoothly to the top right of the tunnel, and when exiting the tunnel, press R and up-left. This is extremely difficult to pull of but it can give speed increases from 680kmh to 1000kmh.
      Suicide Dive- This can only be done on Sector Alpha, because if you fail you die instantly. A few corners in, there is a dash plate, a left hander and the track dips a bit on the right. Slide right, hit the dash plate, and go right for around half a second. You will now be sucked off the track, hit 2000kmh and if you are quick enough you can DTD back on, but most of the time you die. ;) It is hard to do but again the gains are enormous.

I hope they help you, really, just download all the videos and see what people are doing. The best circuits to practise are Port Town 1, Devil's Forest 1, Mute City 3, Rainbow Road and Big Hand. Try and perfect sliding and railsliding first, then try DTDs and then finally try TDD and ACIDTD. Watch all of Jimmy Thai's videos, you may not be able to do them exactly as he does but if you take the same strats then you will not be far off. Good luck, BPA.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Falcon“ ()

Sorry ive been offline a bit, Falcon you have a 1'29 on PT1 and chilled has a 1'25? Thats good! For my PT1 run I just DTDd as hard as I could, didnt crash and conserved my energy when boostsliding (copied Jimmy's strat).

Thanks Tim for the message, Wille is great isn't he? ;) And Jimmy beat Kalle on MV? Er, no. Sorry but I do believe Kalle is better than Jimmy (hey, I beat both of them on GPL on MCMC and BBBB, what does that say?). But on GPL at least Kalle is better, and MV is Kalle's second life....

hehe, jimmy doesn't have MV yet. But he's considering of buying it. and my PT1 time sucks hard. 1'36"xxx :( ...it's all about the DTD.

@Falcon:

There's a PT1 video on MFO. Jimmy made it. You have to go into jimmy's video-library!

mrfixitonline.com/Library.asp?…movie&filter_filename=jkt

cya around.
      29.11.2005 - Perfect Dark Channel

[20:33] Mahrla: ich hätte zu gerne mal mit euch sylvester gefeiert
      [20:34] Mahrla: so BD mal nen böller an die jacke werfen oder so
      [20:34] Mahrla: oder PDMs PDZ wegböllern

noooooo i hate it :motz
      i record a video and what happened?
      i race on PT1 to show Tim how he can drive with DTD now i have finished the race and then it happened:
      i want wo push the rec. button to beend the video and the video camera is low of energy, argh :laberhein :laberhein i can kick it^^
      i hope that this video camera has recorded everything.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Falcon“ ()

2 neue zeiten von mir:

Mute City 1: 1'24"892 (Blood Hawk)

Port Town 1: 1'26"100 (Blood Hawk)

damit hab ich deine zeite geschlagen falcon :P ....aber das video würde ich schon gern mal sehen. kann ich es schon irgendwo runterladen?

nein aber morgen werde ich es vermutlich online stellen damit du es dir anschauen kannst
      man du bist besser als ich :laberhein
      mist naja wenigstens hier gibt es noch kämpfe um die zeiten morgen zock ich wieder FZX dann werde ich deine beiden zeiten versuchen zu schlagen

MfG
      Falcon

@PDM:
      ich konnte das doch nicht wissen hätte mal jemand was gesagt man eh das ist fies ich weiss nichts davon ich habe halt gedacht was solls die gleiter werden doch nur kleiner aber wenn du meinst
      die anderen zeiten sind alle normal gefahren habs nur auf port town benutzt wegen dem sprung

hehe ich finde das lustig. falcon: warum benutzt du überhaupt diesen cheat? das ist echt sinnlos. hat aber wirklich nichts mit deiner pt1 zeit zu tun. der cheat hat ja sowieso keine auswirkungen auf die gefahrene zeit, er macht dich nicht schneller und auch nicht langsamer. nur der gleiter ist kleiner....naja, PDM warum machst du so ein aufstand deswegen? ich fands bisschen übertrieben...obwohl du recht hast, es ist und bleibt ein cheat. naja wenn ich alle staff ghosts besiegt habe werde ich meine zeiten eintragen. spiele X nur noch selten...hab irgendwie keine zeit mehr...10 SG's sind schon besiegt. wie sieht's bei euch aus? falcon und pdm zB....

falcon: deine pt1 zeit ist nicht zu verachten. du hast die DTD drauf...obwohl sie auf pt1 noch am einfachsten ist.

pdm: woher weißt du überhaupt das er den cheat benutzt hat? gibt es von der 1'24"xxx zeit ein video?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Tim“ ()