[Rekorde] F-Zero: GP Legend

Re: [Rekorde] F-Zero: GP Legend

0% settings give you better boost speeds and 'loosen' your car so it can drift better. On 5-lap runs it isnt so good because it ruins your first lap, so always set your car to 50%. 100% is good for lap 1 but 2-5 are not as fast as 50% because the boost and drift is worse. In other words, 50% is the best of both worlds.

My MCTP WR got taken by Josh Johnson (world no.2 for GPL) but I took the WR for Fire Field 1-lap from Japanese player AST:

FF:FF- 21"63

I also came close to setting a WR 1-lap on MCTP2. My improvements will be added to the main site shortly.

This is nice my third ever WR in any F-Zeros.

hehe, joel has my gba sp and also GPL!!! so I can't play that game for a long while...
      29.11.2005 - Perfect Dark Channel

[20:33] Mahrla: ich hätte zu gerne mal mit euch sylvester gefeiert
      [20:34] Mahrla: so BD mal nen böller an die jacke werfen oder so
      [20:34] Mahrla: oder PDMs PDZ wegböllern

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Tim“ ()

hm yes, I "retired" from mv when I sent joel my gba sp. mv competition on mfo is dead. wouldn't make sense to play "alone". I actually want to play mv again, maybe later...when there's some competition again on mfo or maybe even here :P
      (dunno if there'll ever be competition again :( )

29.11.2005 - Perfect Dark Channel

[20:33] Mahrla: ich hätte zu gerne mal mit euch sylvester gefeiert
      [20:34] Mahrla: so BD mal nen böller an die jacke werfen oder so
      [20:34] Mahrla: oder PDMs PDZ wegböllern

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Tim“ ()

So Tim, does that mean you will buy GX or X and play that? You don't see too many good 2D players go to 3D and do well- Shinkichi, Valkrum, Gregory Tiaiba, wat, didn't do well (although Shinkichi was bad at X he was good at GX, same for Derek Kisman and Nazoyosi). I hope you can do as well as me and Josh at whatever you choose. :P Maybe you should try and beat Ben Bayntun at SNES...

And I will be damned if Joel passes me at MV or GPL. He's just a silly Swede. (no offence if you are reading Joel, its the icebears you have to worry about).

Some new times from me, one is the 2nd fastest in the world. I am getting better and better....

Silence Box Rink 2- 1'20"60 / 15"39, Night Thunder
      Sand Ocean Sand Ocean- 1'53"82 / 21"24, Night Thunder
      Fire Field Fire Field- 1'59"97, Night Thunder (super time)
      Championship- 1'41"79 / 19"35, Night Thunder

And Tim, I will return to MV one day. I have some unfinished business there.... I have a feeling that "786" is extremely talented and is just waiting for the right time to pass us all. But right now my main game is GPL, then I will divide my attention between SNES and GX, then I will return to MV, and set some new X times if I feel it is worthwhile. I have to improve my DF2 and MC1 times...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „BPA“ ()

Some more times. I would also like to announce that I am no longer affiliated with MFO, I have grown disillousioned with their policies and so I no longer have any of my times there (X, GX, GPL, MV, SFC). I am now a full gaming-elite player, with times on Sugi's site as well ( I will also delete my Cyberscore times).

PTFR- 1938-536-525-547-529
      40"75 BH

WR 1-laps:

FFWC- 16"88 (0% Night Thunder)
      SIL-SIL- 14"98 (0% Blood Hawk)

and normal 1-laps:

IAD- 19"90 (50% Blood Hawk)
      MFCO- 21"29 (50% Blood Hawk)

I would also like to announce that I am no longer affiliated with MFO, I have grown disillousioned with their policies and so I no longer have any of my times there (X, GX, GPL, MV, SFC). I am now a full gaming-elite player, with times on Sugi's site as well ( I will also delete my Cyberscore times).

could you please explain to me how you came to that conclusion? i never listed my times on MFO so i don´t know what their policies are.....

Back on FZeroCentral there was a player named "tx3000" who spit in the face of the whole community by claiming MV player's times on Championship were false, that they were liars and that they used cheat devices. I left FZC because I didn't want anything to do with him. He then went to Cyberscore and claimed several Burnout 2 times were "not possible", now he's back at MFO and he's claiming that all top GPL times, no matter who the player, are false because according to him "Golden Fox is the fastest machine in the game, no matter what. Blood Hawk and Night Thunder are not faster", and on that basis alone he said we were all liars and cheaters.

Now I explained to him, very carefully and very scientifically, how drifting worked and how he could improve his times, and he simply ignored it and said I was wrong. At this point I really couldn't stand him being around pissing over us like this so I made a thread saying how the best interests of a whole community should be placed first, not to a single idiot like him, and that he should be banned. I then said that if this world is as democratic as it says it is we could discuss this peacefully and it wouldn't have to be locked.

It got locked.

So I had no choice but to leave MFO. Why would I want to be affiliated with a site so politically correct, so uptight to 'morals' that it couldn't look past itself and see what was best for the common good? No-one likes tx3000. No-one respects him. The place would be so much better if he left. But because of 'fairness' and 'second chances' he still remains, and I don't understand why. I hate him and he hates me. But for him to constantly ridicule and belittle our achievements, I can't take it. I want to be somewhere where the community comes first, not what is in the best interests of the website. It is the community that makes a website, not the website itself. And somehow MFO lost sight of that. Quite frankly, compared with FZeroCentral and here it is.... souless.

So thats why Im here. I may not be German and I can't speak the language (French and Japanese is hard enough ) but I know the site here is great and there isn't the corporate dull correctness that MFO has. I hope that explains it, there are lots of great people at MFO but there are great people here as well and if ever you want me to do with the F-Zero games (guides, strats etc.) I am only too happy to oblige.

oh... i guess you hadn´t that many choices left then. be sure that such a person like tx3000 would never gain any understanding or tolerance here. if anyone would question our records, we would just laugh at him. and everyone would stand up against him. we bring evidence to all of our records, if we´re asked for it, or not. just to avoid such experiences as you had. and calling a top-player a cheater is maybe the worst faux-pas anyone can do. i totally agree at the point that a single person may not have the opportunity to question the whole comunity nor to push the community in a senseless conflict.

That is true PDM. They want me to return to MFO but I won't.

Back on topic.... some new flaps, not many people focus on flaps fpr GPL so Im trying to get every 1-lap WR in this game... I have about 5 or 6 now so Im getting closer.

RCJ- 11"86 (can be improved)
      FFBT- 13"89 (very disappointing, hoped to sub 13"70)
      RCJ2- 13"65 (not bad at all)
      FFBT2- 16"68 (very pleased with this time).

Sorry for double post but I just set my very first multi-lap world record, ever, its a glorious 1'18"78 on Silence Box Rink 2, just 2 hundreths faster than AST. And I also took the 1-lap record with a 14"97.

Splits were 1848-1509-1507-1504-1510, Night Thunder 50%

Thats one WR taken away from MFO... and I hope I can take more. ;)